The Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma partners with community organizations across its 24-county service area to support its mission of feeding the hungry of eastern Oklahoma.
In Fiscal Year 2019, the Food Bank partnered with 350 community agencies to support 425 food assistance programs. These partner agencies distributed about 25 million pounds of product to people in need.
The Food Bank is able to partner with several types of programs that offer food assistance including, but not limited to, the following:
• Food Pantries
• Soup Kitchens
• Emergency Shelters
• Group Homes
• Rehabilitation Facilities
• After-School Programs
• Senior Meal Programs
• Backpack Programs
• Veterans Initiatives
For a list of 2019 Partner Agencies, click here.
In order to partner with the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma, an organization must meet the following criteria:
• Is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization or an established religious organization
• Serve low-income, ill, or needy individuals or infants
• Distribute product free of charge without regard for age, sex, religion, race, national origin or disability
• Be established in its community for at least one year before applying for partnership
• Operate its feeding program for at least three months before applying for partnership
• Have multiple sources for food
• Cannot be located in a for-profit business or a private residence
To request a Partnership Application Packet, please complete the Partnership Application Request Form and someone will email you an application.
**Please note that the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma is not currently approving new partnerships with programs located in Tulsa County.
For any specific questions regarding the Food Bank’s partnership criteria or requirements, please email email@example.com or 918-936-4513.