The Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma distributes USDA commodity products through The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP), which is a Federal program that helps supplements the diets of low-income Americans, including elderly people, by providing them with emergency food and nutrition at no cost. Participation is limited to emergency food pantries, soup kitchens serving a predominately homeless population, and crisis response emergency shelters.

Authorized programs must follow required procedures and guidelines. Both the Food Bank and OKDHS conduct on-site reviews of facilities approved to help low-income individuals through the TEFAP commodities program.

For more information or to see how your agency can participate in the program, please contact Austin Brewer at

To register for USDA Training, please submit the USDA Training Registration Form and someone will reach out to you regarding the next training.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.