Joining a Committed Giving Club for Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma provides a steady, year-round stream of resources to help feed families, children, seniors, veterans, and individuals struggling to put food on the table. You will be supporting eastern Oklahoma’s largest private hunger-relief charity and making a positive impact on thousands of lives by providing hope. Joining is easy and payments can be made monthly, quarterly, or annually. We will provide you with an annual year-end statement for tax purposes.
- Effectiveness: Your monthly commitment helps us to plan ahead, budget more effectively, and respond to hunger concerns.
- Impact: Every $1.00 of your monthly gift provides 4 meals
- Convenience: Your credit card/debit card/bank account saves time and postage
- Mailing: Reduce the amount of mail you receive from the Food Bank.
- Recognition: A special thank you in our annual report
- The joy of knowing your gift will feed families in need all year long.
For more information, contact Regan Leake at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-936-4551